Fly to the romantic Sintra and enjoy an exquisite lunch at the TIVOLI Palácio de Seteais' restaurant, an inspired menu by Chef Miguel Silva, who proposes you a new take on the Portuguese cuisine.
Before Seteais, Miguel Silva worked on some of the most renowned restaurants of the Lisbon area: Hotel Palácio Estoril, Penha Longa, Casino Lisboa and TIVOLI Lisboa.
- Braised foie gras, wild fruit, apple and mango purée.
- Shrimp, mussel and squid with garlic and olive oil sauce and confit tomato.
- Couch sea bream, pack choi, smoked potato, fish stew.
- Lamb carré, fresh herbs crust, eggplant, celery and peppermint sauce.
- Dark chocolate feulletine covered with cocoa, orange foam and fresh cream ice-cream.
Drinks not included. Should you suffer from any food allergies, intolerance or other preferences, you are kindly requested to inform us, so an alternative meal may be proposed.