1. HELIBRAVO III- Turismo, LDA., owner of “LISBON HELICOPTERS”, an affiliate of HELIBRAVO-AVIAÇÃO Lda., of the SODARCA Group.
2. HELIBRAVO III-TURISMO ltd is headquartered at the Municipal Aerodrome of Cascais, Hangar 8, S. Domingos de Rana, 2785-632. The heliport, João Maria Bravo, is located in Algés.
3. HELIBRAVO-AVIAÇÃO ltd, is a holder of the Certificado de OperadorAéro (Aerial Operator Certificate) for commercial transport operations issued by ANAC (N.º PT-01/94/68). All LISBON HELICOPTERS flights are operated by HELIBRAVO-AVIAÇÃO ltd and pilots authorised by the company.
4. By embarking onto the helicopter, passengers of 18 years of age or older agree with the terms and conditions available at www.lisbonhelicopters.com/loja or at our heliport installations in Algés.
5. Passengers under 18 years of age are not allowed to board the vehicle if their legal guardian or an adult do not accompany them. In the case of boarding the vehicle with passengers under 18 years of age, the legal guardian or responsible adult must submit a completed and signed liability form (provided by Lisbon Helicopters).
6. Passengers younger or older than 18 years of age must carry identification documents with a photograph.
7. The advertised route duration times may vary depending on weather conditions and unforeseen events.
8. LISBON HELICOPTERS and its operators reserve the right to amend, cancel, delay or reschedule any and all flights/experiences due to temporary restrictions of flight, unfavourable weather conditions, operational and technical difficulties.
9. Flights and experiences may require a minimum quantity of passengers.
10. All passengers must attend an additional security briefing before boarding the helicopter.
11. Thepassenger´s weight limit for boarding the Helicopter is 125 Kgs. The total passengers weight limit is 235 Kgs by helicopter with a maximum of 3 passengers per helicopter. Lisbon helicopters and/or one of their staff has the right to check / confirm the passenger weight at the location.
If one or two passengers exceed the maximum weight limit above referred, Lisbon Helicopters reserves the right to perform the flight in one of the following options:
a) The group leader or the group presents one or two passengers with weights compatible to the limit above referred – total weight of the three passengers 235 Kgs
b) The flight is performed with only the passengers (one or two ) which weights are compatible to the limit above referred
c) In order for all the passengers to fly Lisbon Helicopters will perform two flights with half the duration of the booked flight or even if necessary three flights with one third of the duration of the booked flight.
12. Children cannot fly in the helicopter on the lap of an adult. All children must be at least 2 years of age and have sufficient height to be safely fastened to fly. Childrenunderthe age of 2 are prohibited from flying.
13. Passengers under the influence of alcohol and/or psychotropic drugs will not be permitted to fly and forced to leave the heliport installations.
14. LISBON HELICOPTERS and its collaborators reserve the right to judge all passengers as unfit or unsafe to fly.
15. Smoking is prohibited in the heliport installations and in the helicopter.
16. Prices, availability, experiences and touristic routes can be subject to change without prior warning.
17. At the time of the flight/experience, all the relevant information required for the flight will be confirmed by LISBON HELICOPTER collaborators.
PAYMENT METHODS, CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDUALING POLICIES
18. Authorised payment methods include: cash, bank transfer, debit and credit card. Payments must becompleted beforehand.
19. Experiences and flights cannot be rescheduled within 24 hours of the scheduled flight time.
20. Flights and/or experiences rescheduled between 48 to 24 hours before the scheduled flight time, incur a €25.00 rescheduling fee per person.
21. Flights and experiences can be rescheduled free of charge up to 48 hours before the scheduled flight and/or experience.
22. The rescheduling is subject to LISBON HELICOPTERS operational availability.
23. Failure to attend a scheduled flight and/or experience without 24-hour notice results in the cancellation of the reservation without reimbursement or the possibility to reschedule to a later date.
24. LISBON HELICOPTERS reserves the right to reschedule or cancel all flights without prior notice if passengers are not present in the installations 15 minutes before the scheduled flight and/or experience.
25. Purchased flights/experiences are not, in any circumstance, refundable.
26. LISBON HELICOPTERS is not responsible for lost/stolen objects in its installations.
27. Flights and/or experiences may include elements of risk. LISBON HELICOPTERS does not assume any responsibility for damages taken place in its installations.
28. If the helicopter is equipped with pop-out floaters, ´to avoid potential damage, please don´t step on the helicopter skids.
29. Passengers are responsible for any of the damages caused to LISBON HELICOPTERS ‘equipment and installations through negligent, imprudent, or intentional behaviour. This includes equipment belonging to a third party, such as the aircraft and others.
30. By boarding the aircraft, the passenger is agreeing to the rules and warnings stipulated in the terms and conditions and following all orders given by LISBON HELICOPTERS collaborators.
31. By boarding the helicopter passengers declare that that do not have any physical , medical , and /or mental disabilities which limits or prohibit the execution of the Lisbon Helicopters experience or flight in due safety and without outing in risk the health of others ,including the symptoms of COVID -19 infection or the knowledge of being in touch with someone infected by this or any other virus.
32. Lisbon Helicopters and the passengers air transport operator promote the sanitary prevention measures accordingly with the guide lines of the local health authority (DGS) , of the local civil aviation authority ( ANAC) and the national Tourism Office , the same being necessary and sufficient for the service provided.
33. To board the helicopters passenger must wear all the personal protection devices required by the Lisbon Helicopters COVID-19 contingency plan , as also perform all the procedures of temperature measurement requested by Lisbon Helicopters staff. Boarding and the stay and use of Lisbon Helicopters premises will not be allowed without the compliance to all those requests.The refuse to comply with those requests will handled as an unjustified flight cancellation accordingly to the number 23 of these sale conditions.
34. Passengers are prohibited transporting objects which are deemed too large. LISBON HELICOPTERS reserves the right to use its own criteria in determining if an object may or may not embark on the helicopter. It is the passenger’s responsibility to leave their personal belongings in a safe place. LISBON HELICOPTERS is not responsible for the passenger’s belongings.
35. Passengers may not carry any kind of weapon, including but not limited to: firearms, knives, mechanic tools, certain sports articles, sharp objects which could cause bodily harm, compressed gasses, flammable materials, explosives, magnets, poison, acids, radioactive materials, and drugs; into the installations or aircraft.
36. Passengers must comply to any directives given by LISBON HELICOPTERS and its staff.
37. Smoking is prohibited on all flights. Smoking in the helicopter is prohibited and punishable by law.
38. Passengers may not use flash photography. Passengers must ensure all flash devices are turned off.
39. Passengers are responsible for the security of all their belongings.
40. Passengers are prohibited from interfering with the duties of the pilot during the flight.
41. Passengers are prohibited from unfastening the seatbelts or opening the helicopter door during the flight unless in case of emergency or when requested by the pilot or his team.